Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Thing About Sucking

Sometimes you can get so angry at yourself, like I am right now, that you just don't know what to do.

It may not be warranted or justified, but that doesn't matter. You see something, a fault, a problem, a simple lack of something, or in my case you just outright suck at something and blow it. It just makes me so angry and sad at the same time, I don't know what to do with it. I try to get past it, but then i just think about it again, 10 mins, an hour, 2 hours later, and have that whole wave of nauseau roll over me again.

As it was happening, it was just terrible. Now that it's over, I need to let it go. Or at least pretend I do.

And I will. Pretend, I mean.

I'm not normally the crying type (ok, maybe i kind of am, but it's not nationally known), but I just wanted, no want to cry.

Maybe this will help
or maybe not.

God, I hate it when i suck.

4 Comments:

Blogger StrangerDanger said...

fyi - alcohol helps

1:39 AM  
Blogger Erik Swanson said...

You can never really forget (at least I can't) but it helps to know that everyone else will.

10:20 PM  
Blogger oregoncelticlady said...

It is perfectly fine for absolutely fabulous women to suck now and then!!! AND cry about it!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Cinderella said...

Life sucks dearie...and here you are embedded in your tiny li'l world??
I neednt tell you that coz you seem to know that already but here it is anyway.....go out into the the wilderness and see how the prettiest looking flower is the one the most fatal poison.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home